Friday, February 14, 2014

Collaborating with Peg

Even though I don't have my studio set up yet, (today may be the day it happens!) I decided to get my mind back in gear and contacted Peg, who is next on the Make Me a Quilt list.


Melody
First off, let me say how excited I am!!

My favorites are Ojos de Dios 1 (my sister made this quilt, not me)
, Treehouse #7 

and my most favorite is Heart Collection (love love love),
[IMG_8048-1[4].jpg] it is truly hard to narrow it down but I made myself just pick 3. I would be thrilled with a combo, wow, there's a challenge for you.
2. I would prefer square.
3.  Based on the favorites I picked, I'd say vivid.  My favorite colors are purple, lime green and red (and of course any other bright color you add in there). I have 2 spots picked out for display. My office if it's red or my studio if there is more purple.
4.  5. 6.  I have no preference on any of these except I do love a tad of hand quilting, I really have no preference to be honest on anything else. I know I'll be thrilled with what ever you do.
Oh and please take your time, I understand you have so much going on right now with the move and set up etc. I am excited but please don't over extend yourself!! 
Regards,
Peg 

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe I've seen that heart quilt before, how sweet! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen that heart one before either. LOVEEEEEEE It!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com