Thursday, January 16, 2014

Collaborating with Darlene


FYI: When I am ready to collaborate on the next quilt I send out an email to the next person on the list. It includes a few questions and some links to past work, so they can easily find something that appeals.
Here's Darlene's reply:

Yay, yay, yay!  Actually my turn is here way B4 I expected it.  
I've always loved Under a Silken Moon and your Croton and Ginko leaves.  And almost everything else you've done.  How about a 10" piece and everything else up to you?
Can't wait,
Darlene

Silk Ginkos, hand dyed cottons and silks, fused, hand and machine quilted.Melody Johnson quilt

From me: I am happy to get back to work on a new small piece. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:56 PM

    I'm so excited. Darlene (DRE in WA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful, but the ginko leaves are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com