Saturday, October 19, 2013

Collaborating with Claire


Hi Melody!

So excited that it's my turn!!! Wheeee!!!!
  • curves
  • atmospheric, abstract
  • high contrast
Would love a small house silhouette somewhere in the composition (love the treehouse series)
I love these colors:
  • tangerine
  • turquoise
  • lime
  • lemon
  • (citrus colors)
  • purple
  • a little red
  • a little yellow

Here are a few of my favorite quilts of yours:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is a detail of a larger work. Sydney.
Melody Johnson art quilt "Desert Sky"Deco High Rise: 2004  24" x 28"

And here's my Pinterest art quilt board, in case you want to scope out my the vibes/colors of the compositions I'm drawn to: 

1 comment:

  1. From that wonderful Pinterest board, I can see that you (and Frieda) have influenced lots and lots of people!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com