Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dots Q&A

Anonymous said...

Questions Melody:

How do you get those 'dots'/'circles' staying on those quilts you make. I figure you probably stitch through each but then with one line of stitching each, wouldn't they curl up if the quilt is washed?

Answers:
I fuse them on. I don't stitch through them ever, and the fused art quilts I make  are never washed. Here is another example of little dots on a quilt.  The strips are not stitched down either.
[IMG_9399-1.jpg]


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting answers to questions. I am experimenting with Wonder Under. All hints are helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fused dots! Trouble is, I can't imagine even fusing them... must be pretty tedious! But the results are awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com