Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Diamonds On My Toes


 Diamonds On My Toes are made from my Peppermintoes pattern, except these are made with only one yarn, Wisdom Poems sock yarn. I used the smallest needles with these, since the yarn is so fine and soft, and they fit the foot like a whisper. The next person on my knit-for list has been promised these, but if she doesn't respond to the email I sent her, they will pass onto the next person on the list.

This photo came to my inbox from Etsy. It looks so much like Chumley, I had to show you.

8 comments:

  1. Chumley looks adorable as a bird, too! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This bird! Will Chum become a bird after neutering?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweet, tweet Chumley!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those cute socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, you are just too crazy !

    It's not a bird,
    It's super-Pug, Chumley!!!!!

    Interesting mitered sox.

    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those socks Melody. They look really intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of catbirds...

    too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look yummy for toes

    ReplyDelete
  8. He was a birddog hihi, I like your style! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com