Friday, March 13, 2009

Going for larger pictures

Here is the size that automatically appears. IMG_4316-1

and then I clicked on the picture and dragged it larger. It focused itself as I let go of the handles! This is great…

IMG_4316-1

Let’s see what happens when it is clicked for enlargement.

I clicked it after I published and it worked then too.

Now here's the difference. I just copied the second picture. Didn't have to upload it again. Just copied and pasted it. I like that.

The one difference I noticed was that it takes a bit longer to upload a post but then the time it takes to insert a picture is instantly, much much less time than it used to take to upload from Picasa. O my! So I am very happy to have found this system, whatever it is called. A new blog posting device...I guess.

You can try it yourself and delete the post if you don't like it. Nothing to lose.

Here's the url. http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/

Have fun.

Melody

10 comments:

  1. Melody, thanks for this information. I think I'm going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great now Melody,
    Thank you. I read you blog for inspiration almost every day!

    Have a good one,

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow: is that one of your paintings? WOW. WOW. WOW. Gorgeous. How big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:27 AM

    http://kneedeepinstuff.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-rose-quilt.html
    Hello Melody, Lovely painting!!! I am just getting started blogging so I am seeing what others are up to. I hope you will leave a comment on my blog.
    Smiles
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Melody. I downloaded Writer, tried it out and really like it! I have always been a big fan of different fonts...now I have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

    I would appreciate if a staff member here at fibermania.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

    I would appreciate if a staff member here at fibermania.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:15 AM

    Hi,

    This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at fibermania.blogspot.com.

    Can I use some of the information from this post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:27 AM

    Hey,

    Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at fibermania.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Cheers,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Greetings,

    Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at fibermania.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Thanks,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com