Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brooke is Here!
.

Isn't she adorable? She got in Monday night and of course we talked till we were blue in the face. And then Tuesday we 'took it easy' going grocery shopping and feeding fish and having a bonfire and washing clothes and making a feast. Wonderful! And today we are going to play more and have a new floor upstairs installed. Whew!


Here is a picture of one of my fave Brooke quilts, Cell Group and...




And the shoes she had made by Zazzle to match. Is that superfantastic or what?



When we went to the Nashville Airport to pick her up I was struck dead in my tracks when I saw these paintings hanging in the lobby.






All are clickable and ARE HUGE IN REAL LIFE.

So do you think there is a huge fruit painting in my future, now that I have seen these as possibilities? Quien Sabe?




5 comments:

  1. yay Brooke's here! Let the party begin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brooke's quilt and shoes. thank goodness someone in the family is still working in fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zazzle? They are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke looks so happy to be there.
    Great picture of her.
    The quilt looks fantastic - genetic talent!
    Love the shoes.
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for your fruit to go big. really big.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com