Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Brother Has a Blog

Cary, who looks so serious here, has actually been a consistent blogger for over a week. I have been his Constant Weeder and I can now recommend his blog to you.



The gauntlet has been tossed and he has taken up the challenge of making No Knead Bread. This is his first loaf. I am impressed. Notice the faucet over his cooktop? This is a custom item he installed to fill his pasta pot with water. His blog subjects include cookery, gardening, home 'repair', film reviews and cats. Many, many cats.

I'll take the weekend off, and see you again on Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my... that is a lot of cats! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he looks so much like you! Are his kitties (except the gray one) Abyssinians? What a handful they must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 AM

    He does look quite a bit like you Mel, but am I the only one that thinks he could be a George Clooney impersonatory?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cary's blog. thanks for passing it on. Does he really know George CLooney/ He was in his guest book

    Margaret in Oak Flats NSW Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:27 PM

    600 hits in 2 days. I may have posted a tribute to you.. maybe. snogbottom.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com