Monday, April 09, 2007

Bubble Tub!



Wow! This is the biggest Bubble Tub in a hotel room that I have ever gotten pruney in.
It is so unlike me to head out on a road trip without making sure to have hotel reservations months in advance (stop laffing, Laura) but everything happened so fast yesterday that I didn't have time to pre-trip worry about these important plans. And on Easter yet!

We left home at noonish, with my knitting, my own pillow, laptop of course and about 50 sets of listing sheets and two cans of diet coke.

Diet Coke as you may know is a talk inducer and we gabbed for five hours. Or shall I say Dave gabbed for five hours and I went, uh huh. I have heard a few of these stories before, but hey, I was still entertained.

Around 3 or 4 ish (we were in Indiana, land of "We cannot decide what kinda time zone we want, rilly") we started feeling peckish and decided to stop for the night by The Premium Boonies Outlet Mall, mainly because there were three hotels with free internet and a Ruby Tuesday. (Don't get all riled Hoosiers, I LOVE the Boonies... I am movin' there after all!) What more could a cheap wine/creamy cauliflower lovin' gal want? The hotel we chose had a room, and by co-inkydink, a room with a spa, for only a few sheckles more, so I said Yippee-yahoo! and we took it. Then we headed over to Ruby's for vittles, vino and more chatting.
It's like we were dating for heaven's sake.

Then back to the bath... Hot soapy fun! I used the whole bottle of shampoo and we had bubbles.


Interlude

And then we turned on the TV and got right back into House Hunters action.
Followed by our Faves, the Sopranos (new episodes!)

And those cute bad boys on Entourage.
This feels like a real vacation!
So now we are up at 3 or 4 am (depending on which clock I believe) blogging and watching
info-mercials and waiting for daybreak.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you guys are up already. What's to wake up early for in Indiana? I mean, you did all the good stuff last night...what I wouldn't do for a bacon bbq cheeseburger from Ruby Tuesday...yum.
    Anyway, have some fun, will ya? And take lotsa pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you only stopped over night in Columbus, IN, you missed the best part. This is a great town (kind of artsy) and close to Indy, great hospital, wonderful people. Check it out...I know a great realtor. We moved back here from PHX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two crazy kids!! What an adventure for you two, you must have such a sense of freedom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:56 AM

    I can use the COT report to derive the volume of trades so I don't want forex trades in volume. I want to know how many people, institutions, and other entities actually dabble in forex trading (and if possible, if I can find out how many people do retail trades). Any help is appreciated, thanks! Oh, and best answer with a source gets 10 points.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g8RMKfk5w]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com