Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Workshop and Lecture Schedule 2006


October 5-9 Quilter’s Getaway Yellowknife NWT CA
November 10-12 Greater Chicago Quilt Exposition Schaumburg IL



What's up for 2007

January 18-21, 2007 Road to California
Feb 21-25 Mid Atlantic Quilt Fest Hampton Rds VA
March: 8-12 Arapahoe and Columbine Colorado guilds
March 25 - 31, 2007 Hudson ValleyArt Quilt Workshop
April 13th to 18th Art Quilt Claremont
May 10-13 Denver Quilt Expo
May 24-27 North Carolina Quilt Symposium

June 16-22 QSDS
August 15 2007 Wisconsin
August 26-Sept 1 PIVA Switzerland
Sept 10-12 CT Piecemakers' Quilt Guild Trumbull, CT
Sept 21-23 Quiltfest Jacksonville FL

1 comment:

  1. Yo Melody,

    That's how we talk in NY! Yo! ;-)

    Well, you're pointing to artworkshops.com, which is great. However, you should be pointing to fiberartworkshops.com. More specifically, http://www.fiberartworkshops.com/fiber-art-workshop-instructors/melody_johnson.htm

    However, your link caused me to update that page, which I was going to get rid of but now I'll just keep.

    I hope all things are going well and Kim and I look forward to seeing you again.

    Yours,

    Mark (and Kim)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com