Sunday, February 26, 2006


Wildlife

The Big Pig that lives at the dock.


The Dock Duck

The Dock Cock

Mr. and Mrs. Iguana

Gramma Iguana

Alana Iguana

Where you goin' so fast Tommy?
As if nine miles of morning skating isn't enough, in the afternoon Tommy got me onto a bike and we went on a tour of the neighborhood. The wind was strong and the sun was even stronger and I pretty much endured the ride after the first half hour. Not being fit is really becoming obvious. Tommy, on the other hand is in tip top shape and can handle all this with ease. I crawled along behind her at such a slow speed I was able to shoot this picture with no jiggle. Well, at least the camera had no jiggle. The rest of me had plenty.
After the ride we went into the studio and Tommy wound yarn into long skeins to dye today and I finished a quilt top sample for my NJ class. Then we glammed up to go to a gala art opening. (aka Free Wine and Cheese) in town. The sculptor had a great idea for using the shells we gathered this week. (What day was that? It all is melding together. I am delirious from the sun.)




Yup, bronzed shells.


Cute rear, eh?

Ahem.


Great Minds, same gutter.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    Ah....but the company in that gutter makes all the difference!! Pass that brown paper sack...no, not that one, the Riesling.......

    teri..who is always up for free wine and cheese er....a gallery show (Chris, my gallery rep/owner also serves high quality chocolate- that's what happens when the gallery owner is female!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo! That last photo looks remarkably similar to the one on my blog yesterday - http://shirleygoodwin.blogspot.com/. You girsl sound like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are having way too much fun in the sunshine. Wish I was there, Lexington is still very nippy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:26 PM

    not looking for anything regarding pimples, ahem- I'm focused on the fish taco thing right now and that's one funny gutter you two are in. Really enjoying details of your visit especially since it's 23 degrees here right now.(shudder) Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:03 PM

    Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. Love the theme of your blog Come by my site some time. It's got clear skin related stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com