This was painted horizontally, and just now I turned it 90 degrees and suddenly it looked like a sea scape. Sorta.
I felt most at home doing this painting, because it felt like my fusing technique.
Kimberj please email me.
I placed this last in this post but it was the first one I made, and then it went downhill after this. I am a tiny bit discouraged, but ready to get back on the horse again today.
Actually the first part of the day was spent making tissue prints from my gelli plate, and piling them up on my table to dry. The idea is to have a 'ready' supply of collage papers.
Here's my worktable. Totally disorganized chaos. Or, um, organized chaos. Just a mess.
I have got to figure out a way to do this without the visual clutter. Messy is a not good working condition for me.
And now a little garden talk.
Speaking of tendrils, here are the watermelons, interplanted with coneflowers. Good thing we have room for these vines, as they grow about 6 inches a day. Whew!