Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Make Me a Quilt : Stephanie #3

 
Kiwi Corner
Hand dyed cottons, fused, hand embroidered, machine quilted. 12" square

 
I've included just a few dots in silk too.
In keeping with the fruit street name, I decided on Kiwi, since it is green inside...and I saw Kiwi vines for sale at my Lowe's. OK I am still garden obsessed. 
I planted my two fig trees yesterday, and was done in like ten minutes. Then I thought, if two are good, five are even better, so I returned to Lowe's and got three more. All are planted in lime green pots. So pretty. I hope to have an excess fig fruit problem in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    I can't wait to see all four lined up. Kiwis are so appropriate--we just planted arctic kiwis on our window arbors.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very nice and Helpful .. Update continued and success is always yes Gan

    Agen Poker Terpercaya
    Poker Online
    Poker Online Terpercaya
    Poker Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com