Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Rain was expected but I thought I could get a few pieces dyed and allow them to sit in the house alcove all night, undiluted by the rain, and then do washout this morning. I needed pastels with texture so I pleated three yard pieces and poured on watered down dye. They are very pale, which was my aim. The I did a three half yard set with the same dyes to make a Special Edition.
I pulled out three pieces from bygone days to show that I have PLENTY of full spectrum color already in my stash. Everything in between is my next dye project. Not today, however as the rain is here for the duration.
at 9:32 AM