Friday, April 09, 2010

Sunny Side of the Street


Sunny Side of the Street
Hand dyed and commercial cottons, machine pieced and machine quilted. 35x19.5" $250 Email me.



This was one of the QAWM tops that I made in February, and I decided it was time to finish it up.
I find that dotted fabrics are my favorite and combining them with stripes, whether pieced or printed is so satisfying. The half square triangles and faux plaids are a repeated design element.
I am so glad that wonky designs are now so accepted. Wonkitude Reigns!  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Love it! And I hope it's not odd that I know you made a cover for your bed with some of the pink orange green plain fabric! ;-)

    Also love your new header as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do wonkitude so well! I'm always inspired by your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com