Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Going to the Gallery
.

1. July Blue Sky vvvvvvvvvv2.2.Cross Series #4vvvvvvvvvvv 3. A Tangled Web

4. Bon Bon #3 vvvvvvvvvv5. Bon Bon #4

5. Cross Series Citrus vvvvvvvv6. Red Square Stack
7. Stack Series #6 vvvvvvvv8. Ringcycle II
I'll be sending off these quilts to the Bradley Gallery in Stoughton WI this week. It is so much easier to find the pictures in my Picasa photo files than to find the quilts in my closet. But I post them here as a way of keeping track of what is where.
I went to the site to see the other artists included in the gallery and saw my quilts on the page, which were already sold to others and never actually in that gallery, which surprised me. A dozen of my paintings are there, but only one is on the artist page. So just to be clear, the quilts above will be going there.

5 comments:

  1. Holy Toledo--what wonderful work! Each one is a masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... You can't go wrong when working with those primary colors. Each one is beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy from Northport4:53 PM

    What a lovely body of work. Makes me happy just to look at them.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely -- I think a little trip down to Stoughton is in order...

    -karen in wi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love all the colors! Thanks for sharing your images here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com