Friday, December 11, 2009

Mitered Mini Neckwarmer: It's Catching On


My version and then the much nicer version by Beth. Her user name on Ravelry is Shmu.
Shmu
Lisknit from Germany did this one, then more Shmu, and finally Elisa98 from NJ.
I am so thrilled that people are making my pattern, and more than once! When I made mine, I used yarn that I bought on impulse, and of course it goes with nothing in my wardrobe, so it's time I make another one which will actually get worn. I'm putting it on my list and staying off knitting one more day.
The free pattern link is on the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. You are a trailblazer, Mel--not only with your fantastic quilts, but now with knitted neckwarmers! You can't help but think "out of the box!" Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like fun. I have just the perfect yarn for one of these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never ceases to amaze me how creative people are!

    Kristin in SC

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com