Friday, December 04, 2009

Good Day to Stay Inside

The wind was loud, and it was accompanied by rain. I love this kind of weather. No reason at all to leave my cozy studio, with NPR on the radio and the fire blazing, (gas, so no logs to chop, or ashes to remove) and a nice cuppa at hand.

I'm enjoying the gift knitting of the day...

I'd be done by now but I changed my mind after about 5 hours of knitting and changed patterns to the Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf which I have made before and just love to knit. So far I have 40 inches and about two more feet to go. I may have to make one for myself after this.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's really pretty Mel. Just the ticket for the winter blues.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com