Thursday, May 17, 2007


Fanfare!



Fanfare

Hand dyed cottons, fused, hand and machine quilted

6.5" square, not counting the prairie points

I got up early because Dave had an early doctor's appointment in the city and that meant I had no one to have coffee with,

or it could mean returning in the studio... which is exactly what I did.

This little one could be finished before he returned or before breakfast for that matter. In the meantime, the sun came out and while it is still chilly, too chilly for cereal on the deck, I did check on the progress of my basil.

Their next set of leaves are just beginning to appear. Can pesto be far behind?


7 comments:

  1. Gosh, if you turned this upside down, I see birthday candles!

    Love the addition of the ziggety-sag and signature on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Good things do come in small packages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh...ziggety-Zag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...back in the saddle again...

    lots of little blue question marks on this post, so I'll look at it tomorrow and see if I've magically grown basil overnight.

    The quilt looks wonderful! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see birthday candles, too. She must have the May Girls on her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun little piece -- love the colors. Mmmnnn...pesto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun piece! I particularly like the prairie points.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com