Friday, March 09, 2007

Things to do in Denver...


I couldn't resist being a bit fey* this morning. I am so happy to have had a wonderful flight, warm sunny weather, super good dinner, and a great night speaking at the Arapahoe County Quilters. My hotel room is spectacular. Everything a travelin' gal could want.


Insta-brewed coffee. So cute. Just like home, including the wrenching noise. Sorry neighboring hotel guests.


I am not adjusted to Mountain Time yet.


Even tho I stayed up late watching HDTV on this monster screen, from my bed!

Of course the best part is that I have internet access, FREE, so I can stay in touch and not miss you so much.


I am actually sitting on this couch with my feet on the ottoman and having my cuppa. So lovely.
Now about the decor...Uber-beige.
*behaving or talking in very unusual, uninhibited ways that suggest possible psychiatric disorder

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 AM

    And don't forget room service and a good view....you now have it all...be a princess and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but what did you knit on the flight?

    8^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 AM

    That Über-beige should clear and quiet your mind of all that colour you have been using lately. It should get you in the mood to enjoying colours again, after that break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice hotel room. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay! That much pampering would make me feel like I should be doing something though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:05 PM

    I just love keeping up with your blog Melody.. always something interesting..

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com