Monday, January 01, 2007

Now here's my plan...

Just the sock yarn. And more is on the way. I have a problem. I admit it. Sock Knitters Anonymous beckons. But I plan to not have 'project panic' whenever I have to travel. The delirium of decisions in this box is overwhelming. Even the leftovers make their way into sox.

Christmas socks from Birthday yarn. I am way ahead for next Christmas. But I made a deal for website help in trade for a custom knit pair of socks and would you believe the order called for colors I do not have? Grey, black and red. Well, I must go out and find this yarn today! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I see these colors echoed in your recent paintings,beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 PM

    Yummy all that sock yarn..now thats what I call Eye Candy..and no calories !! Only problem.after seeing all that yarn.. I went online and bought more sock yarn for myself..I found a great deal..what could I do ??

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com