Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Inspired by Color


A perfectly festive red Bell Pepper with green stem attached, coordinated with YELLOW!! Cauliflower and green broccoli, garlic and onion in a Szechuan flavored beef and mushroom glaze,

topped with grilled marinated beef tenderloin

and toasted pecans, on a bed of fluffy white rice.

Ooh la la! We toasted the New Year with Korbel Champagne, ate our delicious dinner and took a walk in the blazing sunshine, an Auspiciously Wonderful start to the new year, our best ever.
A nice nap followed, as you can imagine.

I have a few resolutions, which will be easy enough to keep. Besides getting my diet on track, I intend to make every trip enjoyable, by being prepared well in advance. Planning ahead will be my motto. Really.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Looks delicious Ms Mel. Just had a thought....how does Dave manage his 'crisis' when you are away and with this new drugs, who will give him his shots?
    Looks like you are travelling with Dave this year. Happy New Year to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Looks delicious Ms Mel. Just had a thought....how does Dave manage his 'crisis' when you are away and with this new drugs, who will give him his shots?
    Looks like you are travelling with Dave this year. Happy New Year to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Hi Dave,
    Thank you for your response to my concerns. You can be sure that if I lived anywhere near you I'd volunteer to look in on you while Ms Mel is away.
    Maybe if you write in your blog it will help us all know that you are ok when you are alone. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com