Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Site for New Work
Since Blogger is offering a new beta version of blogs I thought I would take advantage and make another blog Melody's Paintings, in which I will collect the new painting stuff in one place and keep my other blog New Works strictly to collect the new quilts. Fibermania will continue to be the main blog where daily work is shown, but for organization, it is simpler to have just pictures with size info and dates, for easy reference.
Links to these new sites will remain in the sidebar, where I can find them.
I know there is still some painting stuff on the New Works site, but I will be clearing that off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com