Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dave's New Blog
O I am in trouble now...
I don't normally feel tongue tied, but having another blogger in the house is kinda disconcerting. For one thing, he is writing about me, right under my nose. Does that mean that he will tell the truth, or a differing version of the truth, undermining my 'artistic license'? eeeouuww!
I hate to say this, but I am really surprised at his literary talents. Who knew? The only thing I have ever read by him have been mush notes at the bottom of anniversary cards. Three words max. Now I see he is witty, and clever and can tell a story clearly and with sweetness.
We will work on introducing the concept of paragraphs.
Emily has published her Tiramisu recipe. Diet for a month before and after eating. It is worth it.
Sonji has done a much better review with great pictures of the Art and Soul of Quilting on her blog.
I am going to pay bills and go back to bed to try and get rid of this cold.

6 comments:

  1. Hm? Now I wonder why you didn't give us the address of his blog! Enquiry minds want to know it! And I'm glad I'm not the only one to fall foul of you over paragraphs. Grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I came back with more time of course I found it! Silly me! Dave's blog is great. Bet you're proud of him!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:59 PM

    You said: "Now I see he is witty, and clever and can tell a story clearly and with sweetness."

    Well, of course he is! Would you have married someone who wasn't? This is going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, do you have another cold?! So do I, got it the last day of Mexico and it's a killer. Now I'm on antibiotics and one of my eyes is swollen up! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:07 AM

    I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
    Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    I have a barnes and noble employment site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com