Friday, November 11, 2005

The Food...O My!

Robin Ferrier and I rushed to the fruit line asap for breakfast. The black raspberries are so huge and one thing I looked forward to all year.


The strawberries are pretty fantastic too.


If only I could stop with just fruit..

Oink.


This was the last day of class and we had such a great group of Quilt Artists, (which I kept calling them to cement the concept). That's Linda Kahlbaugh, Cheryl Street, moi and Becky Covington in front. We had had a tiny cocktail or two, in case you were wondering.


Kristin La Flamme won the scholarship to return next year to AQT. Lucky Duck.

Cindy Lu Sharp has a naughty streak.


While I am Holy Mel, Patron Saint of Fusing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is one beautiful quilt behind you. You all are having too much fun for sure. My kind of people.
    I think I must do this next year. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you BOTH must do AQT next year!! (though I will probably be concentrating on AQC..). This is a fabulous experience.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com