Thank you very much for Making Me a Quilt!
I was first drawn to your work because of the color. I thought "I wish I could have colors like this in my home" and I'm delighted to have that opportunity.
As I looked more closely, I liked the movement and the freedom of the shapes. It has been great fun to come back and back to your blog to see what you create next.
For my quilt:
1. size: 24"
2. orientation: no preference
3. color: In terms of color, some of my favorite pieces are Deco Highrise, Fiesta Sky, The Ark, Leaf Light, Bon Bon #3, Bon Bon #4, Ringscycle II, and Orange Avenue.
I love the colors that seem to glow as if from some kind of internal fire. I also like the contrast between the hot colors and the cooler colors.
4. surface treatments: I especially like the quilting of Sidney,
5. imagery: botanical, please. I especially like your quilts with ferns and trees. (who knew a tree could look so mysterious?)
6. fused or pieced: as you like (I do like the strip piecing of the Bon Bon series)
It's very exciting to have a piece of art made for me - thank you very much!
Christine gave me lots of options with her choices and I hope to come up with something new and exciting for the challenge.