|Silt and Pepper|
1. choices of size: around 15"
2. orientation: vertical or square.
3. color scheme: vivid, earthy Bright... I think of you as the queen of orange. I want some of that! and yellow green and maybe some turquoise. And RED...
4. surface treatments such as hand quilting, fancy machine quilting,
hand or machine embroidery, embellishments or stamping/paint whatever you choose to do
5. imagery: Abstract/geometric/atmospheric.... I love your pieces that have lots of depth and sparkle. I love squiggles and dots.
6. fused or pieced: whatever you choose to do.
Favorite pieces: Some days Silt and Pepper is my favorite, other days Tangerine Trail
My contractor and the plumber showed up today and all my design ideas for the bathroom got changed/rearranged and now I have to return the pedestal sink I bought, get a vanity/sink, closet doors and the bathtub so they can get started. Woowoo!
And I mailed off Jacket #5 to Joan, and only took one photo. Duh! It was really nice on me, but no camera was handy, so there you go. Malabrigo Rios and Debbie Bliss Fez.