Friday, September 24, 2010

Straight No Chaser



It was a girls' night out last night with my sister Brooke and niece Glory and we got to see Straight No Chaser at the Tivoli Theatre in downtown Chattanooga. It was fabulous and we had a great time.
Chatt is such a nice small town, and so different than living in a huge city like Chicago. We parked free, walked to dinner and then walked to the theatre, all within three blocks. So easy. It makes me want to do this more often.
Today I am hoarse from screaming as we applauded their performance. Now that's a good time.

6 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for guys that can sing... oooh la la! Is this the theater in Cattanooga? It is GORGEOUS! Looks like an inspiring night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SBeyma9:08 AM

    I love this group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way, way cool vid! I know you guys enjoyed yourselves listening to these young things belting out the tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did a PBS pledge show (as co-host person) on this program -- these guys are coming to Seattle for a Christmas concert! Glad you had a great time! They are pretty inventive and it's amazing that they are just (hah!) a capella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margel9:44 PM

    I have tickets for their concert in South Bend on Oct. 3! It was my granddaughter who told us about them last Christmas, and she showed us endless You Tube videos of them. So, of course, we have to take her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These young men were singers from IU and had quite a following. I have one of their first Christmas albums.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com