Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Working on a big one...

previews of coming attractions

The piece is now measuring 54 x29" which is larger than I expected it to be. But sometimes the work takes on a life of its own. I think I may be finished piecing the top, but not yet ready to make the sandwich. I will be gone today to knitting group and so it will have to stay on the design wall and wait to be quilted.

In the meantime...I have posted a new Page called Recent Work. It will hold all of March's quilts, including this one when it is finished.
And check out this blog and the quilt Rosy made.

4 comments:

  1. Such a tease. Rosy's quilt is very nice - I like her color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:15 AM

    You are piecing wall quilts! I wasn't quite sure with the dancing diamonds, but after seeing these bits I am. Why the switch? (Of course you don't have to have a reason...but curious minds...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a blog award this week, and after much consideration decided to accept it, along with the request to pass it along to 12 other bloggers who "inspire others with positivity and creativity." You are on my list. Congratulations! Your Sunshine Award is waiting for you on my blog. Thank you for brightening my days. http://faithquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your larger works. They are so powerful and just keep you staring in amazement. I can not wait to see this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com