Saturday, March 24, 2007

OK! Enough with the house lookin'...
=
I've gotta pack my bags and change my point of view 'cause I am heading out to New York State today for the week of my dreams with the folks at Hudson Valley Art Quilt workshops. It has been too long without making art and I am losing my marbles. I need to be working and having fabric fun again.
Remember last March when I taught there for the first time and 'discovered' Stacks? Well that shows to go you that the place has magical properties, so I am expecting great things to happen for us all. I am bringing my camera so you will see it all.
When I return, we are going to take the Drive of Discovery down to the South. We have several sites to check out, and some homes we definitely want to see in person. In the meantime, it will be up to the home shoppers in Cary IL to buy our house and make this all happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com