Friday, February 23, 2007

Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival
I am having a wonderful busy and satisfying time at this show, but can't get internet access except in the hotel's business office. Sorry that stupid Blogger is deleting the pictures I have posted. Grrr. Hopefully I will have more time later today to show the quilts that are here.

Last night after class, I had a lecture on Dyeing and had a small but attentive audience. Just the right people, I think. Three of my quilts were sold. Via Violetta, Silk Ginkos and Papaya Parkway. Woowoo! (these can all be seen from the Newest Quilts link)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    In cae Mrs Mel doesn't get in here today (since she's on the road). The show is at Hampton Roads, Virginia (not far from Williamsburg).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn Blogger for eating your photos! I was looking forward to seeing one of Dave.
    Just wanted to thank you for your offer (months ago, blush) to help me post pics. I figured it out! I can't believe how much more fun it is to blog with pics.
    Always a huge fan,
    LB, aka Needleroozer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are having a satisfying time at the quilt festival - wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:49 PM

    Hi Melody,
    I have thought about asking you this for a long time. When you get the time, do you think you could tell us on your blog how you photoshop elements to crop your quilt photos and add shadows?
    I bought the program because I loved your blog photos.. but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it. Then I can add it to my binder.. With all of your other great tips. Thanks, have a great trip! Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com