Monday, January 15, 2007

Just a bit of winter


Chicagoland is known for our awful winters, which we have not had in years. This is only our second snowfall of the season and it is just decorative.

1/2" is all there is on the ground in our backyard.

Still, I imagine it is making air travel more of a mess than usual. I read in Gabrielle's blog yesterday that in Dallas hundreds of flights were cancelled, due to small amounts of ice covering everything. She was on her way to judge at Road to California, where I am going on Wednesday.

I pray that this is all resolved by my flight times. Temps in Southern California are mid 60's. Nice.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the view of snowland.
    We have outsite temperature like Spring :-( that is not normal in January

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com