Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Janesville WI
I am in Janesville WI today, and I will be teaching Leaf Collections. This is a perfect time of year to do this workshop, since the colors are about to change and we can use all sorts of colors to express autumn.
The lecture was fun for me, and the room was SRO which is not because of me, I am sure, but I pretended it was.
There is a nip in the air this morning, and I am thinking about sweaters, and knitting and cocooning already....and of all things, BED QUILTS. When you visit guilds like I do, I get to see a lot of great bed quilts at show and tell. Hmmmm. I'm thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see what happens when you combine youre talent and bed quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com