Sunday, July 02, 2006

Coupons!
I'm not a grocery store coupon person but I do pay attention to Joann's and Hobby Lobby 50% and 40% off coupons and I saved up a bunch for the July 1st sales.
I have been secretly harboring a desire for a real easel to paint on, but didn't want one that took up a lotta room, and they all seemed to do that very thing. BUT I did find one at Hobby Lobby and almost bought it several times before the 40% off coupon appeared on my computer.
For those without this store: it is huge and has everything for almost any hobby you can name. Not counting wine collecting.
OK so I got the easel yesterday and saved $28! Can't beat that.
I will post pictures as soon as it is assembled.
Then I scrambled over to Joann's to use my coupons for 40% off stretched canvasses, but they were already on sale for that prices, no coupon necessary, so instead I got a new group of acrylics since some of my paint is kinda old, like since 1981. Add four more canvasses to my stash. Tripping over stretched canvas may replace my need for more sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com