Monday, December 20, 2004

A New Look

This blog is my fave new toy, and I love playing with all the cool things it can do, like change its color and layout. I changed it because I CAN.
Stitchy told me how to add more than one picture at a time, which worked perfectly and I learned how to make any word a link.
Folks from all over have managed to find me here, including Felicity from Kuwait, and Thomas from Denmark. Of course I have friends here in the states too, Deborah from Maine, and Diane in California.
I hope that I will be able to have the time to post daily when work begins again.

Today it is so cold that I got out the sweatpants, shirt and turtleneck to try and keep limber while I quilt. Brrrr

The other night driving home from O'Hare, I had the radio on and was listening to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra broadcast and thought the announcer sounded like Dick Cavett. I began to reminisce about the old great Dick Cavett show and how there really isn't anything of that caliber on TV anymore. The concert ended and the announcer turned out to be Dick! Wow! What a sad discovery. He couldn't be farther from the spotlight than on the radio on the classical station. Gee.
I went to Google him and there appears to be a reason for his invisibility. He has been battling depression for years and has bi-polar syndrome. What a pity. I'd love to see him on tv again, or at least hosting a radio show.
I wish I could click on something and make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com