Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Choosing the Front


Thanks for your votes!  The winning choice by readers is #1 for the front. The winning choice by the recipient is #2. So there you have it. In the final construction there will be more triangles added at the neckline, as well as a collar of some sort, so the body of the poncho will be a bit distant from the face, with more colors added closer to the face, as seen in this second picture of the first poncho. So even tho the panel #2 has very dark triangles in the picture, they will be offset by colorful triangles in the final assembly.

Off to my knitting group today, in the pouring rain. Weather here in Tennessee has been pretty darn exciting with high winds and lots of thunder and lightning. We had nothing come down in the yard, unless you count gigantic acorns which sound like gunshots on the roof. Getting the puppy out for his runs has been challenging.

24 comments:

  1. I love looking at your knitting projects... I have tried to knit can do socks and that's it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poncho is lovely! Which number Kureyon is that color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this issue. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that this weblog is interesting. Thank you for your time and efforts here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to thank you for the efforts in this blog. the quality is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic website. A lot of helpful info here. Thanks to the effort

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the informative post. Keep on writing the same way you did here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. It is such a very amazing post. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep posting more content in this article

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post is very great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i read this post this is a very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will definitely go ahead and take advantage of this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely feel this web site. I’ll be back again to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will be very happy to discover this kind of post very useful personally.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your all post. You have done really good work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read your article very impressively. I want to write something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm happy to see some great articles on your site. Good topic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It’s really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great web site! It looks really expert! Maintain the helpful job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very good article. I’m facing many of these issues as well

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com