Monday, November 29, 2004


When did I get all that gray hair?

Not to mention the wrinkles! If I look surprised it may be just that I never noticed how much more salty my salt and pepper hair color has become. If I didn't notice I assume no one else has either. This may be a good thing to remember. We are all so busy worrying about how we look to each other that we really don't pay that much attention to the other guy's looks.
This is all goes to starting my new regime today. I also weighed in at 5.5 lbs. too much. Thanksgiving was one thing, but then I had to go and cook a turkey just for Dave and me yesterday. Like we needed a whole turkey?
It's 11:15 am and I am about to eat my first meal of the day. RESTRAINT.

3 comments:

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com